TO MY FIRST LOVE



I’m sorry,
But her voice bore a sultry charm
And her words wore a soothing calmness.
There was no way I could help myself
From falling into her eyes,
Deep as they were and arousing as her voice.
If they were those of a queen,
Then “beautiful” could have described them
But they were so out of this world.
Her eyes had to be heaven;
That is the only description close enough for them
And I swear, I saw angels fly in them.

Forgive me first love,
But her lips were so soft, there is no way to explain.
Perhaps the softness of a baby’s smile
Could describe them, but I am short of comparables.
They were sweet as nectar
And more addictive than cannabis.
When I tasted her kiss for the first time,
My heart melted into my mouth,
My feet lost their balance
And my eyes shut and lost their will to ever see again.
I swear I saw stars and that as we kissed,
We floated on clouds.
I had a tickly feeling in my chest
That pawned me instantly
And made me will myself to her love eternally.
I’m sorry my first love, but I have found me a new confinement.

I have to go now,
I need to get into her arms again.
This remorse I feel makes me sick
And I need to get some medication.
I know your heart is broken, I’m sorry.
I’ll still have the memories of our past glories behind
Every kiss I share with her,
And I promise, I’ll think of you once in a while,
Though fleetingly.
I know I promised tomorrow till forever,
But kiss our tomorrows goodbye and will them to never come.
Goodbye my first love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts